When you’re looking for a local business to purchase your favourite book, or a place you can have lunch, or a nearby hotel you can rest for the night – how do you find it? You definitely will pull up your favorite search engine for a little online research!
Google My Business is a free tool set up by the search engine giant to help business take control and ownership of their brand and location. You’re at risk of your customers either not finding you or reading incorrect information about you if you haven’t started using Google My Business (GMB).
- 4 out of 5 customers use search engine for local information.
- 70% of customers visit a store or make a purchase after a search.
- 85% of people trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations.
Also read: Why Nigerian Government Banned Twitter
Here are some of the key benefits of creating a GMB profile for your business:
- It helps create a strong online presence, increasing your probability of appearing in relevant Google searches.
- It offers data-driven insights about your online presence with additional access to Google Ads and Google Analytics.
- GMB’s review feature allows consumers to submit reviews on your business, increasing your chances of building better relationships with your consumers.
Also read : Google + Samsung Reintroduces OS Wear
- It gives you an opportunity to rank higher in Search Engine Results Page (SERPs) even if your business is not internationally recognized, or you aren’t spending boatloads of money on sponsored product listings.
- GMB has a centralized, easy-to-use dashboard, allowing you to manage your business info across several Google-based platforms.
The above video shows a step-by-step procedure on how to create a listing for your business. Talk to Benjamin Mantey on +233 57 285 6699 or email email@example.com